Thursday, 2 August 2018
Wonderful Wednesday #80
Hello everyone and welcome to Wonderful Wednesday brought to you on a Thursday! It's been pretty hectic around these parts as I'm working long days so I've been neglecting my Wonderful Wednesday posts. However, some lovely lovely messages from the rest of the gang on twitter have got me tip tapping this out on my morning off.
Without further ado let's get down to the wonderful...
1. Sunsets. Today is not the day I stop raving about them. But when you can sit at the top of the hill and watch the sky change colour in a warm breeze and not a soul in sight who can really blame me?
2. Lovely comments. Isn't it just lovely to hear you've done a good job or that someone is grateful for something you've done? This week some of the coaches have left some amazing comments and it makes me all fuzzy that they've taken the time to do that.
3. Wonderful friends who check in. I'm away from my home, friends and family for another two weeks still and whilst I'm having a lovely time I do miss everyone. So it's been just lovely to have friends who message or call just to catch up. Or alternatively so that I can counsel them when they're driving through a thunderstorm!
4. Views. The views here are incredible. You can see for miles and every time I head over the hill it takes my breath away. I might be miles and miles from the sea, but the views aren't half bad.
5. Perfect blue shoes. Let me tell you a story about a hunt for shoes that has been going on for months. I'm a bridesmaid at one of my best friend's weddings in a couple of weeks. So I have been on the lookout for matching shoes. Shoe shopping is always so difficult with finding something that goes over my splint and fits both my odd sized feet. So when I found some beautiful bright blue suede trainers in TK Maxx I definitely hit the jackpot. They are perfect and it has made me even more excited for the special day.
6. What a difference a year makes. Sometimes you just have to step back and reflect. Time hop always brings back memories and it's so funny how much has changed since this time last year. For one, this time last year I met someone who has grown to be one of my very best friends. We met this time last year and now talk every single day. My flatmate also visited me and we've gone through so much this year.
7. Weather. This sunshine is making me and everyone around me super happy when there's cricket to be played. Enough said.
8. An evening off. Saturday night we all had an evening off which was spent eating tasty Mexican food and catching up. We work mainly on our own so it's lovely to know there's girls that have got your back and we had a lovely evening.
That's all for this week. Keep looking for the lovely things that make you smile in everyday and for even more catch Jo, Helen, Michelle, Sarah, Kate, Cat, Sam, El , Kerri's, and Peta's and Ellie's blogs and #wonderfulwednesday. Have a fab rest of the week.